Not yet a participant? Be our guest and visit GRS Access today
GRS Access is the Great-West Life website participants of the financial security program use to manage their plans.
If you haven’t joined the program yet, you can still explore the many features of GRS Access.
Just go to GRS Access and sign in using:
Access ID: Canada
It’s just a taste of the features you’ll have once you become a participant.
After you join, use GRS Access to:
- Create a personal retirement plan with the Plan your retirement tool:
- Envision your retirement
- Calculate how much you’ll need
- Select investments that match your goals
- Check your account balance
- See your personal rate of return
- Print your own plan statement at any time
- Learn more about the fund performance, fees and unit values for the investment options for your plan
- View information about your current investment choices
- Determine your risk tolerance with the Investment personality questionnaire
- Access more resources, articles and videos in the Learning centre